We’re excited to announce that our design studio and showroom are now open for in-person appointments!
To keep our team and clients healthy and safe, we’re implementing policy changes for appointments and will-call pick up in order to practice social distancing. Our team has been certified through the American Rental Association’s (ARA) Clean. Safe. Essential. Program in order to keep staff and clients as safe as possible. In addition to these procedures, we are following all local and state safety requirements.
Design Studio and Showroom Appointments
- All individuals entering the building must have an appointment.
- Anyone arriving without an appointment will be instructed to call the front desk at 608.846.5004 prior to entering the building.
- No more than one appointment will be permitted in the building at one time.
- No more than three individuals may come to each appointment.
- On-site meetings will be booked with a full half an hour between appointments to allow time for cleaning.
- We encourage all who enter the building to use sanitizer or wash their hands.
- Masks will be encouraged, but are not required.
- Virtual appointments are still available upon request.
Will Call Pick Up
- All will call orders must have an e-signature and be paid in full ahead of time.
- Client’s will be asked to call 608.846.5004 when arriving or have arrived at the building. They will no longer need to check in at the front desk.
- Once they have called, the order will be opened per usual practices.
- We will ask the client whether they would like to load the equipment or feel comfortable with Event Essentials loading the equipment.
- The client will be directed to door C for pickup.
- A copy of the order will then be sent to a printer at will call.
- An announcement of the pickup will still be made over the PA system, with an indication of assisted loading or self-loading.
- Returned items will be handled similarly. The client is asked to call upon arrival, unload their equipment and leave it outside door C.
- All will call orders for the day will be placed in the lean-to shed to be treated with the ozone generator at the end of each day.
To learn more about our safety and sanitizing measures, view Event Essentials’ complete COVID-19 response plan here. We will continue to carefully monitor this situation and share any important updates to our safety policies as we receive them.
If you have questions about our services or want to schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 608.846.5004. Thank you for your cooperation and ongoing support. We look forward to helping you celebrate again!